Some time ago Microsoft started working on a tool with the goal to help PowerShell scripters by combining the resources found in community, TechNet, and online repositories to usher in a new approach to how information is discovered and shared.
With the current release you can:
· Browse Community Resources, such as TechNet Wiki
· Establish and search local and corporate script repositories
· Search online repositories such as PoshCode and Technet
· Filter search by location and product relevance
· Seamlessly integrate community samples into corporate script library